Themes For Birthday Parties And More
- Circus - Come Alive! with a circus theme party for your ringleader! Here is your guide filled with ideas for food, feeling and fun for this party.
- Peter Rabbit party - Around our house, Peter Rabbit and the first years of life just go together. That's why a Peter Rabbit Party made it to our site. Celebrate not only with decorations, but also find appropriate food and fun for this party theme.
- Highland Games - This is a fun and action packed birthday event! Incorporate some athletic competitions, an exhibition of the performing arts, and a Celtic inspired dinner and you have a party your guests will ask you to turn into an annual event!
- Jane Austen Party-Throw a Jane Austen birthday party. Get dressed up as well known characters and have fun with these ideas for food, activities and decorating.
- VeggieTales - this complete guide covers food, decorating, and activity ideas for our favorite cartoon.
- Pool Party-Another fun birthday party idea is a pool party! This party is fun especially for families and when inviting groups with children of multiple ages.
- Pirates - Ahoy! Jump aboard a pirate ship and head for treasure and the Seven Seas! Follow this guide from grub to fun.
- Luau - Want to throw a luau birthday party, but don't know exactly how to go about it? Read this page to find out what sort of foods to serve, decorations to use, and fun to have!
- Tea Party - Every girl loves a tea party. Celebrate your teenage daughter's birthday by throwing her one!
- Mad Hatter Tea Party Theme-"We're all mad here"...a Mad Hatters tea party theme will get all your guests to join in the fun of being mad. With costumes, a themed tea, and royal croquet court, enjoy a "very merry birthday to you!"
- Little Flower Party- Celebrate birthdays, bridal showers and baby showers with your favorite saint: St. Therese of Lisieux. Highlight with rose decor and a small craft to help the young and the young at heart follow the little way.
- Scottish Dinner Party - Host an Americanized version of a Burns night with these family Scottish party ideas for the menu as well as Scottish dinner party entertainment, a unique idea for an adult birthday party.
- Coffee - Celebrate with a theme you love: coffee! With these recipes and decorating ideas, you are sure to create the perfect coffee theme party.
- Candy - A rather Christmassy party, host a candy theme party for a December birthday, to celebrate the Feast of St. Nicholas or just as a before Christmas gathering where children may decorate cookies to bring home to their families. A guide complete with decorating tips, food ideas and three activities for the guests to enjoy!
Fun Family Party Themes Throughout The Year
- Burns Supper-Celebrate the Bard of Scotland with Celtic poems, songs and dances. Plus, enjoy "neeps and 'taties" and other Scottish fare at your Burns Supper.
- Valentine's Day-Enjoy honoring those you love through cards, letters and small gifts
this Valentines Day. We celebrate with parties, decorating, crafts and
- All Hallows' Eve-Throw a traditional Halloween party with the Catholic meaning of Halloween using games, food, and a best costume and pumpkin carving contests.
- End of School Year
- Easter egg hunt
- May crowning and devotions - This May devotions guide will help you plan and prepare your own May crowning and Marian procession complete with prayers and hymns.
- Feast of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts
- Nativity of St. John the Baptist - Yearning to know how to celebrate the nativity of the precursor of Christ? Discover all the great ways to celebrate in honor of St. John the Baptist.
- A Summer Highland Games Party - Click link for ideas for throwing a highland games party event with a sample
invitation, itinerary, food suggestions, decorating tips plus a list of
competitions for your backyard highland games.
Fun Family Party Themes That Incorporate Crafts
Occasions when craft parties work well include:
- St. Valentine's Day
- St. Patrick's Day
- Angel Parties
- Advent "parties" - while not a time for parties per se Jesse tree ornament get-togethers are a fun way of concreting Salvation History and the amazing event of the Incarnation while preparing little hearts for Christmas.
Valentine’s Day your children and their friends could make holders for
their Valentines. Then, after the card holders are made, the children
can exchange their Valentine’s.
At Christmas crafty-parties the kids could
make Christmas cards by cutting up old Christmas cards and using the
covers for their cards. Another Christmas crafty-party idea is to make
sacrifice chains out of paper.
- St. Nicholas Christmas cookie decorating parties
- Christmas around the world parties
Party Themes For Grownups
Beer theme party-Throw a beer theme party! Finally a unique party just for you and your adult friends, enjoying something everyone likes: beer!
A Word On Prepping For Your Fun Family Party
The first step of planning a party is choosing the right type
of fun family party you want for the occasion. After you've chosen the best party type,
write down the things you want to do at the party. You can tweak this agenda later.
Finally, your party needs to have a loose or tight timeline depending on the amount of items in your agenda. Sketch out a timeline that will serve as your guide.
Parties are always more fun when the hosts are organized.
Remember to write down the things you want to get accomplished and write a timeline that you will follow during your party.
We hope you enjoyed this fun family party themes list. Now get a party on the calendar today! There are so many fun family party themes!