"Incorporate A Theme For Great Birthday Parties!"
Birthday parties are fun when they are organized with a theme in mind.
For a boy that likes pirates you could have eye patches for all his guests and serve hotdogs cut like squids.
a girl whose patroness is St. Therese the Little Flower you could make little
wreaths of flowers for her and all of her friends to wear around their
Incorporate a theme in your next child's birthday party. Themed parties are fun to throw and fun to attend.
Go way beyond simply buying some character paper plates and balloons. Try these ideas...
Let The Fun Begin
Base a young girls party on what she likes and enjoys. Some popular themes are:
- A favorite saint
- Tea party - Every girl loves a tea party. Celebrate your teenage daughter's birthday
by throwing her one! Find decorating ideas, food ideas and games
- American Girl
- Luau - Want to throw a luau birthday party, but don't know exactly how to go
about it? Read this page to find out what sort of foods to serve,
decorations to use, and fun to have!
- Pool Party-Another fun birthday party idea is a pool party! This party is fun
especially for families and when inviting groups with children of
multiple ages. To read how to throw a pool party here...!
- Jane Austen Party-Throw a Jane Austen birthday party. Get dressed up as well known characters and have fun with these ideas for food, activities and decorating.
Anything that the young man likes will work for a theme. Some boy themes that are a hit at our house are:
- VeggieTales - this complete guide covers food, decorating, and activity ideas.
- Pirates - Ahoy! Follow this guide from grub to fun.
- Highland Games - This is a fun and action packed birthday event! Incorporate some athletic competitions, an exhibition of the performing arts, and a Celtic inspired dinner and you have a party your guests will ask you to turn into an annual event!
- Dr. Seuss
Birthday Parties For Babies
a baby's first birthday try one of these themes:
- Peter Rabbit
- Teddy Bear, or
- Winnie the Pooh
Saint themed parties are just as fun as any other birthday themes. Some common well liked saints are:
- St. Therese of Lisieux
- St. Joan of Arc
- St. Faustina Kowalska
- St. Adelaide
- St. George
- St. Patrick
- St. Ignatius, or
- St. Anthony
These are just a few of the all the uncountable saints.
Birthday Parties For Adults
An adult party is just as fun as a child's party.
For an adult birthday you and your friends could choose the following themes:
- A favorite card game
- A favorite board game
- Coffee - Celebrate with a theme you love: coffee! With these recipes and
decorating ideas, you are sure to create the perfect coffee theme party.
- Barn Dance
Try a themed party, these ideas are meant to inspire you and arouse other theme party ideas.
That about covers the themes we've tried. Help us out and share the themes you've done...
What's Your Favorite Birthday Party Theme?
Themed birthday parties are fun! What's the best party you've ever attended or hosted?
What was the theme? What food was served? What decorations were there? What fun activities were planned?
Did you try one of our themes and would like to tell us about it?
Themed Birthday Parties
Subscribe To The Industrious Family Gleaner!
We Respect Your Privacy.